Related training pages
Change Detection with ERDAS IMAGINE
Duration: One day
Time: 10:00 - 16:30
Prerequisites: Introducing ERDAS IMAGINE or recent use of the software
Software Packages Used: ERDAS IMAGINE Professional, IMAGINE Objective
This builds on concepts introduced in the Introducing ERDAS IMAGINE course to provide a methodology for identifying change.
- Simple change detection techniques
- Review of the Change detection tools
- Using Spatial Modeler to extract change
- Using the Zonal Change tool
- Using SAR data for change detection
- Introduction to Delta Cue
Who Should Attend?
This course will be of interest to anyone wishing to identify change within imagery.
Specific consultancy for your particular workflows and requirements
If this course does not completely meet your needs, please contact us to find out how we can work with you to tailor the training to your specific requirements. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Freephone 0800 912 0988.