At Sterling Geo we provide consultancy based on specific requirements of clients. Clients provide an initial specification and we research various solutions to produce an initial report outlining the options, benefits, costs and technical capabilities. Once the client has chosen their preferred solution, we work in collaboration with the client to ensure the project is delivered on time and to the highest quality.
Recent consultancy undertaken includes:
- Providing 20 days consultancy per year for a major British transport company
- The creation of a redundancy solution for a large online data delivery programme for a globally renowned research organisation
- Work with Leica to collect high resolution LiDAR data for assets analysis, using the vehicle-mounted Pegasus 1
- Bespoke support for the FME Server installation for a local city council
- Delivery of advanced capability to a borough council as part of their corporate GIS programme
- Major deployment of OS Data Points of Interest layer to a national government body
- Development, deployment and support of a bespoke mobile mapping solution for asset condition management, generating over 40,000 maps for a utilities company
- Substation refurbishment project, using ground penetrating radar (GPR) and radio frequency (RF) techniques to locate underground features and cable positions
For more information about our consultancy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on Freephone 0800 912 0988.