Managing and Serving Geospatial Data
ERDAS APOLLO is a comprehensive data management, analysis and delivery solution. This includes organising geospatial and business data into a centralised library, enabling customers to distribute large volumes of catalogued data to colleagues and customers using cloud technologies. Complete with a variety of delivery options, ERDAS APOLLO consistently delivers geospatial data faster and with less hardware than competing server-based products.
ERDAS APOLLO makes it quicker and easier for organisations to organise, manage, process and distribute large volumes of data with a server-based approach.
Implementing an out-of-the-box, service-oriented architecture (SOA), ERDAS APOLLO can be customised and extended to satisfy both your geospatial and business process requirements.
Top ten features and capabilities
- Powerful organisation – Centralise all data in one single, secure searchable catalogue, allowing for powerful workflows
- Complex – The greatest flexibility for geospatial data delivery, to any client on any device
- High-performance – Distribute large volumes of imagery to thousands of users from a single server
- Interoperable – Allowing flexibility when combining ERDAS APOLLO into existing workflows
- One solution – A complete and seamless solution to geo-enable enterprises
Available in three product tiers - Essentials, Advantage and Professional – ERDAS APOLLO is capable of comprehensively managing and delivering data. All three tiers offer powerful organisation and range from a fast image delivery server to a comprehensive data management system.
Download the comparison table