ERDAS or GeoMedia Free Trial
There are three easy steps in order to receive a free evaluation license of ERDAS or GeoMedia software:
- Download and install the latest version of Intergraph License Administrator
- Create a Composite ID
- Complete a Free Trial Request Form
These steps are explained in detail below:
Step 1 - Download and install the latest version of Intergraph License Administrator
- Click here to download the latest version of Intergraph License Administrator
- Install Intergraph License Administrator
Step 2 - Create a Composite ID
- Open the programme and use Intergraph License Host ID to create a composite ID
Step 3 - Complete an Evaluation Request Form
- Complete a Free Trial Request Form, entering the composite ID and ensuring all fields are completed
- Once completed, the form will be received by our support team who will be in contact and provide guidance for the installation process
PLEASE NOTE: We are only able to provide a trial licence to UK based clients. For other countries, please click here to find your channel partner who will be able to provide you with a trial licence.
Students have access to ERDAS and GeoMedia products under the CHEST agreement, please ask your lecturer for more information.