Related training pages
Introducing ERDAS APOLLO
Duration: Two days
Time: 09:30 - 16:30
Prerequisites: Familiarity with Microsoft Windows
Software Packages Used: ERDAS APOLLO Essentials, Advantage and Professional
This course provides a general introduction to ERDAS APOLLO for users with limited or no experience of the software. At the end of the course participants will be familiar with using the software and have a good understanding of its capabilities.
- Configuring ERDAS APOLLO
- Using the Data Manager tool
- Searching and cataloguing data
- Handling vector, raster and business data
- Serving data over the internet
- Understanding OGC services
- Data compression and thin band data streaming
- Building and customising a web map portal
Who Should Attend?
This course is perfect for those who wish to maximise their investment in ERDAS APOLLO.
- ERDAS APOLLO Advanced Training
- Database Training
- XML Training
If this course does not completely meet your needs, please contact us to find out how we can work with you to tailor the training to your specific requirements. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Freephone 0800 912 0988.