Crowdsource Real Asset Reporting and Bring Live GIS Database Editing to the Field
Organisations do not have the time to constantly monitor their assets, but members of the public, who care about their maintenance, are able to. Mobile Alert allows citizens to simply and quickly send detailed information about incidents to those responsible for their upkeep.
Mobile MapWorks allows field crews to use their tablets to connect and access to the most up-to-date information. Users have the ability to create streamlined workflows and update the data they need when they need it.
- Crowdsource asset reporting with a simple, free smartphone app
- GPS gives precise location and photos shows severity of damage increasing response efficiency
- Minimise IT investment by using Sterling Geo’s ready to run cloud-based solution
- Direct connection to any OGC-compliant enterprise GIS from the field means all updates are instantly available to all users
- Decide who has access to view and/or edit specific data layers
- Use tablets to edit, update and attribute data from the field