Ordnance Survey Data
Sterling Geo is a reseller partner of the Ordnance Survey, enabling us to license data products. This complements our partnerships with Hexagon Geospatial for ERDAS and GeoMedia products, plus Safe Software’s FME. Our data is updated as Ordnance Survey releases it. We can therefore ensure our clients receive the latest version
Our experience in mapping has come from a wealth of experience in the geospatial industry and as a small team we can assure you of the highest customer service levels. When buying mapping data we make it easy, taking you through from selection to delivery.
We Can Supply
Low Cost Solution
For those on a tight budget, the Ordnance Survey provides OpenData; a variety of products that can be licensed free of charge. We provide these products and will only charge for the processing costs, including data formatting and cutting to the appropriate size.
- Our quick response to ad-hoc Ordnance Survey Mapping requests means we can cut and deliver small areas rapidly via email, DVD or USB drive, as required
- We can style Ordnance Survey vector products as full colour or backdrop map style
- Ordnance Survey mapping data provided as raster, Shapefile, DXF/DWG or other formats
- We can offer advice on the best strategies for managing change and life-cycle management of Ordnance Survey data
- No minimum order value for new map and data requirements
- We guarantee to use the latest map data available to us
Vector formats available
Raster image formats available
- MapInfo Tab
- DXF and DWG
- ESRI GeoDatabase
- JPEG and JPEG2000
- PDF and GeoPDF
For more information and to order Ordnance Survey data from us, please email us at email@example.com or call us on Freephone 0800 912 0988.