Sterling Geo Conference 2017
Date: 11 - 13 December 2017
Location: Hothorpe Hall, Theddingworth, Leicestershire LE17 6QX
What to Expect
An integrated event for earth observation and geospatial technologies. Bringing you the latest in desktop software, business analytics and lightweight applications, alongside the Innovation Centre - launching the new GeoEngine apps and services we have developed over the last year.
Accompanied by the pre-conference training day, bringing the latest from FME with a hack based course focused on 'FME in an Interconnected World' and ERDAS IMAGINE with 'Get up and Go with Sentinel-1 in ERDAS IMAGINE'.
- Develop your practical knowledge at the pre-conference training day
- Advance your core business activities with new GeoEngines
- Understand the benefits of exploiting open source EO & geospatial data
- Embrace new technologies in the Innovation Centre
- Gain sneak peaks at both ERDAS IMAGINE 2018 and FME 2018
- Meet the team, expand your knowledge & network with fellow professionals
Early bird fee applies to bookings received before 29 October 2017, standard rates will be applied thereafter. Please note, all prices are excluding VAT.
Click here to see more information on delegate fees or download your booking form here.
Please note, you will need to save this onto your local drive before completing.
To book your place, please fill in the booking form and return to email@example.com or post to Sterling Geo, 14 Charnwood Office Village, North Road, Loughborough, LE11 1QJ.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on Freephone 0800 912 0988.
We look forward to seeing you there!